Thursday 15 August 2013

A NICE DAY OF HARI RAYA !!

HELLO BLOGGERS!! THIS IS MY STORY :)

Fuhhhh, time run too faster.  A wonderful Ramadhan had left us, hope all of us still have opportunity for the next Ramadhan. By the way, I think I’m not too late to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all bloggers!!  Enjoy your raya and have a nice raya.. We have one month to ‘beraya-raya’ so take this time to go to your uncle and aunties house for ‘makan’ free..haha other than that collect as much as ‘duit raya’ as you can :p

For this raya, I’m feel very sad because we just get three days for spend hari raya with family but whatever it is, I do not miss to collect as much as memories with my family members during hari raya. Before hari raya day, we have decided what colour of baju kurung and baju melayu to wear. To looks ‘sedondon’ on that day so we choose brown colour plus orange colour. For this raya, we just buy ready-made baju kurung and baju melayu. For raya biscuit we just order because we are lazy to do it by ourselves so we call as ‘biscuit raya tunjuk-tunjuk’..hehe

During Malam raya, my aunty comes to my house and we make ‘ketupat’ together. That was my first experience doing by my own. Even that ‘ketupat’ a little bit ‘liat’ but for me it’s fine for a first try. Right? :D  My mother busy cooked ‘rendang ayam’ and ‘ kuah kacang’ while my sister’s and I neat our house to make it look good during hari raya. During hari raya day, even we were tired doing preparation last night.. We don’t miss to have hari raya pray.  We pray at Masjid Permatang Damar Laut. After pray, we went to my aunty house for her open house.
My siblings :)
 
 
TODAY, NO MORE OPEN HOUSE, NO MORE KETUPAT AND RENDANG.. HELLO TEST AND EXAM :)

GUDLUCK TO AAC1103B

By: Nabilah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment