Sunday 1 September 2013

Mahar? Why Mahar?

Hello

   Character that I like most is Mahar. I really enjoyed watching him in this film. Besides of his cuteness, he has a really great voice. I was amazed when I heard he sang a song entitled " Seroja". Next, he has a high class (citarasa). He always listened to Jazz music and he was the only one student in SD Muhammadiyah who knows this kind of music. Last but not least, I've chosen him as my favourite character because of his creativity. Can you imagine how a young kid can create that unique performance. Actually, I think that they look like red indians. It was entertained and they have won the competiton. I can't stop laughing even until now I still remember that performance. I am sure that you will agree with me that the performance was the best part in this film.



 xoxo
-dan-

No comments:

Post a Comment